Visual Basic CSCI 122
Introduction to programming in the BASIC/Visual BASIC language.
Correlated Learning Outcomes
- IT. 4. Identify a variety of assistive or adaptive technologies and universal design considerations.
- IT. 8. Summarize strategies to support or train users with their IT resources.
- IT. 18. Differentiate among a variety of technology-based sensory interactions.
- IT. 20. Illustrate the activities of a digital media design process.
- IT. 21. Implement communication principles into digital media design.
- IT. 28. Demonstrate best practices for designing end-user computing interfaces.
- IT. 29. Demonstrate the techniques of defensive programming and secure coding.
- IT. 30. Diagram the phases of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle.
- IT. 31. Discuss software development methodologies.
- IT. 32. Summarize the differences among various programming languages.
- IT. 34. Use a programming or a scripting language to solve a problem.
- IT. 44. Produce technical documentation responsive to an identified computing scenario