- 08/27/2017 ACM Guidelines for Associate-Degree Computer Science Transfer Programs PDF
- 07/29/2017 Poster: Curricular Guidance for Associate-Degree Transfer Programs in Computer Science with Contemporary Cybersecurity Concepts
- 06/25/2017 Computer Science Curricular Guidance for Associate-Degree Transfer Programs with Infused Cybersecurity PDF
- 02/18/2017 Community Colleges in the United States and Around the World PDF
- 02/10/2017 SIGCSE 2017 Recommendations for Community College Educators PDF
- 01/15/2017 Computer Science Curricula 2013
- 10/25/2016 ACM Undergraduate Curricular Guidance in Computer Science: The First Two Years
- 08/18/2016 Serving and Supporting Community College Educators PDF
- 07/27/2016 Reflections on a Wondrous Professional Journey PDF
- 07/27/2016 Updating Curricular Guidelines for Associate-Degree Computer Science Programs
CCECC Publications and Presentations
Publications are official documents, resources, and reports prepared by the CCECC, many of which also appear in the ACM Digital Library.
Presentations are copies of official conference and workshop presentations prepared and presented by the CCECC.
References and Resources
References are journal articles, books, reports, and websites which are relevant to computing education in community colleges.
Resources are educational materials, funding opportunities, professional organizations, resource centers and other various resources which are relevant to computing education.