- 10/10/2019 Adapting the IT2017 Curricula for Two-Year IT Transfer Programs
- 03/13/2019 ACM Curricular Guidance for 2-year Cybersecurity Programs - CSEC2Y StrawDog Draft
- 01/29/2019 Two Year College Data Science Summit Report
- 11/08/2018 NICCS
- 10/28/2018 Lighting the Path From Community College to Computing Careers
- 08/27/2018 ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- 08/21/2018 ACM SIGITE
- 08/20/2018 ABET
- 08/01/2018 Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities
- 07/13/2018 Cybersecurity Curricula 2017
CCECC Publications and Presentations
Publications are official documents, resources, and reports prepared by the CCECC, many of which also appear in the ACM Digital Library.
Presentations are copies of official conference and workshop presentations prepared and presented by the CCECC.
References and Resources
References are journal articles, books, reports, and websites which are relevant to computing education in community colleges.
Resources are educational materials, funding opportunities, professional organizations, resource centers and other various resources which are relevant to computing education.