Linux System Administration CIS238DL
Managing Linux Operating Systems including sophisticated manipulation of file structures, backup systems, printing processes, troubleshooting, user account management, hard disk maintenance and configuration, process monitoring and prioritizing, kernel customization, and system resource control. Preparation for industry certifications such as the SAIR/GNU LCP and LCA certificates, CompTIA's Linux+, RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC
Correlated Learning Outcomes
- IT. 1. Carry out trouble-shooting strategies for resolving an identified end-user IT problem.
- IT. 3. Explain the process of authentication and authorization between end-user devices and computing network resources.
- IT. 5. Identify basic components of an end-user IT system.
- IT. 6. Implement a hardware and software configuration responsive to an identified scenario.
- IT. 9. Use a variety of practices for making end-user IT systems secure.
- IT. 26. Differentiate among various techniques for making a computer network secure.
- IT. 35. Differentiate among strategies for business continuity provisioning of IT resources at the enterprise level.
- IT. 37. Identify a variety of enterprise-level digital storage technologies.
- IT. 39. Modify a system to improve data confidentiality or regulatory compliance.
- IT. 41. Summarize the security implications and risks for distributed IT systems.