- 08/13/2021 Poster: Enhanced Verbs for Bloom’s Taxonomy with Focus on Computing and Technical Areas
- 08/13/2021 ACM CCECC Activities PDF
- 08/13/2021 Challenges and Opportunities during COVID: A Community College Perspective PDF
- 01/11/2021 CLARK
- 12/22/2020 2020 Innovations in Cybersecurity Education
- 08/31/2020 Information Technology Two-Year Transfer Programs PDF
- 05/29/2020 Cyber2yr2020: ACM Guidelines for Associate-Degree Cybersecurity Programs PDF
- 05/12/2020 Information Technology Curricular Guidance for Transfer Programs PDF
- 02/26/2020 Cybersecurity Curricular Guidance for Associate-Degree Programs PDF
- 10/10/2019 Adapting the IT2017 Curricula for Two-Year IT Transfer Programs
Publications and Presentations
Publications are official documents, resources, and reports prepared by the CCECC, many of which also appear in the ACM Digital Library.
Presentations are copies of official conference and workshop presentations prepared and presented by the CCECC.
References and Resources
References are journal articles, books, reports, and websites which are relevant to computing education in community colleges.
Resources are educational materials, funding opportunities, professional organizations, resource centers and other various resources which are relevant to computing education.