- 08/27/2018 ACM Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- 08/21/2018 ACM SIGITE
- 08/20/2018 ABET
- 08/01/2018 Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities
- 07/13/2018 Cybersecurity Curricula 2017
- 04/20/2018 Android Secure Coding Module - Data Storage PDF
- 03/18/2018 Computer Science Curricular Guidance for Associate-Degree Transfer Programs
- 01/14/2018 ACM Computer Science Curricular Guidance for Associate-Degree Transfer Programs with Infused Cybersecurity
- 01/14/2018 Computer Science Curricular Guidance for Associate-Degree Transfer Programs PDF
- 08/27/2017 ACM Guidelines for Associate-Degree Computer Science Transfer Programs PDF
CCECC Publications and Presentations
Publications are official documents, resources, and reports prepared by the CCECC, many of which also appear in the ACM Digital Library.
Presentations are copies of official conference and workshop presentations prepared and presented by the CCECC.
References and Resources
References are journal articles, books, reports, and websites which are relevant to computing education in community colleges.
Resources are educational materials, funding opportunities, professional organizations, resource centers and other various resources which are relevant to computing education.