Database Design Fundamentals CIT 170
Provides an overview of database and database management system concepts, internal design models, normalization, network data models, development tools, and applications.
Correlated Learning Outcomes
- IT. 10. Describe the data management activities associated with the data lifecycle.
- IT. 11. Diagram a database design based on an identified scenario.
- IT. 13. Discuss applications of data analytics.
- IT. 15. Identify database administration tasks.
- IT. 16. Produce simple database queries.
- IT. 17. Use data analytics to support decision making for a given scenario.
- IT. 34. Use a programming or a scripting language to solve a problem.